The Next-Gen Cath Lab - Addressing Critical Issues in 2019 and Beyond (CME/BRN/ASRT)
After viewing the webinar, choose the appropriate certificate type (CME/BRN or ASRT) then take the post test. Upon completing the post test with a passing score of 75 or higher you will be redirected to download your certificate.
The Center of Excellence in Education is accredited by the Institute for Medical Quality/California Medical Association (IMQ/CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Center of Excellence in Education designates this web-based, enduring activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This web-based, enduring activity is recognized for ONE (1.0) hour of continuing education credit; California Board of Registered Nursing Credit provider #CEP12084; California Pre-hospital (EMT-P) CE provider #65-0537.
- These CE Credits are recognized for registered nurses and other licensed healthcare providers.
- This document must be retained for a period of four (4) years.
- Physician assistants (PAs) can apply Category 2 CME for practice-related activities per the National Commission on Certification of the Physician Assistants policy (NCCPA).
- This web-based activity accreditation originates on 11/01/2018.
- This web-based activity accreditation expires on 12/01/2019.
- ASRT Reference number CAZ020815, Category A, 1.25 credit earned.
- This web-based activity ASRT accreditation originates on 11/01/2018.
- This web-based activity ASRT accreditation expires 12/01/2019.