- Interventional Cardiology: December 3–6
- Learn about coronary, peripheral vascular, and structural heart disease interventions and stay up to date on atherectomy and hemodynamic support devices and the safest pharmacotherapies. Additionally, learn from the experts on negotiating employment contracts, transitioning to attending, and inspiring and leading your team for the best outcomes for you and your patients.
- All members of the Cath Lab Team are welcome to attend this year's virtual refresher course on interventional fundamentals. The course is recommended for those currently in an ACGME-accredited interventional cardiology fellowship program in the U.S. or an international program.
- Congenital Heart Disease: December 7–9 and 14–16
- Learn about the most frequent pediatric cardiology procedures like ASDs, PDAs, VSD closures, balloon aortic valvuloplasty, balloon pulmonary valvuloplasty, transcatheter pulmonary valve replacement, coil embolization of AV malformations and collaterals, and aortic coarctation and pulmonary artery stenosis interventions. While clinical learning is paramount, you will also deepen your professional network by interacting with the tight-knit community of pediatric interventionalists.
- All members of the Cath Lab Team are welcome to attend this year’s virtual refresher course on congenital heart disease. The course is recommended for those currently in their third or fourth year of a pediatric cardiology fellowship.
- Advanced Peripheral: December 7–9 and 14–16
- Expand your expertise with clinical case vignettes, a cadaveric leg presentation, demonstrations of the latest devices, and expert panel discussions. You will gain valuable clinical skills and deepen your professional network by interacting with our community of endovascular interventionalists.
- This course is available ONLY to those currently in a peripheral fellowship program or in an interventional fellowship program in the U.S. or Canada.
- Advanced Structural: December 10–12
- Experience in-depth education through clinical case vignettes, recorded cases, step-by-step instruction for common procedures and expert panel discussions. Learn from our experts on the transition to attending, while gaining valuable clinical skills. Connect with structural heart disease thought leaders through this unique learning experience.
- This course is available ONLY to those currently in a structural fellowship program or in an interventional fellowship program in the U.S. or Canada.